The NEASC Commission on Public Schools (NEASC-CPS), in partnership with its members, strives to ensure that all students experience an equitable, high quality education necessary for their future success and well-being.
We will accomplish this mission through a cycle of continuous improvement and growth that includes:
- quality, research based, Standards for Accreditation;
- an inclusive, collaborative process of Accreditation;
- an inquiry-based process of self-reflection;
- valid and reliable feedback and assessment through peer review;
- ongoing monitoring and professional support.
Approved October 2018